All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 12, 2017
· Reviewed October 14, 2017
· Reviewed September 21, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $15.50 for $30 worth of lunch for a party of two, redeemable Monday–Friday
- $30 for $60 worth of lunch for a party of four, redeemable Monday–Friday
- $33 for $60 worth of dinner for a party of two, redeemable Sunday–Wednesday
- $61.50 for $120 worth of dinner for a party of four, redeemable Sunday–Wednesday
- Click to see the lunch menu and dinner menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Lunch options only valid Monday–Friday. Dinner options only valid Sunday–Wednesday. Dine-in only. Not valid New Year's Eve or Valentine's Day. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Piacere Restaurant
Piacere Restaurant's chefs believe in using local and seasonal ingredients whenever possible. In fact, in 2014, Piacere won a San Mateo County As Fresh as it Gets Award, which recognizes restaurants serving seasonal crops and seafood purchased from a local vendor. The chefs turn these ingredients into classic and modern American dishes, including rustic wood-fired pizzas, wood-grilled whole fish, ricotta gnocchi, and wood-oven-roasted chicken.
This freshness extends beyond the food, drifting into the bar's handcrafted cocktails, which are made with all-natural ingredients. The bartenders also send out more than 2,000 bottles of wine, including rare varietals and boutique wines. This extensive wine list has earned Piacere several Wine Spectator Awards of Excellence. During brunch, the bartenders serve up bottomless mimosas, which are best sipped on the sidewalk patio, where guests can fill up mason jars with fresh air for later.