Experienced winery and brewery owners invite guests to the tasting room where they can sample unique craft beverages
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Wine or Beer Tasting for Two with Appetizers
- Wine or Beer Tasting for Four with Appetizers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Scatter Creek Winery & Brewing
Family-owned Scatter Creek Winery was established in 2005 and has been a bright spot on the Western Washington wine scene ever since becoming #1 on Winery Seattle's AList 2017. Now, the owners Terril and Andrea Keary have expanded their pursuit to include a brewery as well. Together, Scatter Creek Winery & Brewery and the adjacent tasting rooms provide a center of socialization where locals and visitors alike can sample innovative, locally-sourced wines and freshly-brewed beers. Wine and beer are both also handcrafted on site.
Here's a look at some of their wines:
- The Big Jake is a Cabernet Sauvignon and local prize winner. It's aged in oak and has bold and robust notes. Pairs nicely with red meats.
- Candelina Bianca, a Chardonnay, has buttery notes but isn't too oaky. Pairs nicely with soft cheeses.
And here are some of the beers on tap:
- Hazy Rails: A German Hefeweizen that incorporates unique flavors like clove and banana; the owners call it a "must try" (4.46% ABV).
- Screamin' Rails is the resident IPA, bitter but balanced with notes of grapefruit and citrus (6.6% ABV).
- Steam Stack: A strong, dark porter that drinks smoothly, tempered with notes of coffee (7.9% ABV).