All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 12, 2016
· Reviewed November 7, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $7 for two admission tickets ($12 value)
- $12 for four admission tickets ($24 value)
- $16 for six admission tickets ($36 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 6, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Turkishfest is a two-day celebration of Turkish culture and traditions. It started a quarter-century ago, and today, it brims with entertainment, art, food, and other important aspects of Turkish culture. Here's what to expect when you stop by:
- Grand Bazaar: This area will feature more than 20 booths and stands stocked with handcrafted goods and souvenirs.
- Food: Chefs dole out an array of Turkish munchies, including kebab, doner, falafel, grape leaves, and more.
- Arts and Crafts: Pieces on display will include water marbling, pottery, calligraphy, plate painting, and ceramics
- Kids Corner: This special area just for children brims with fun activities, from music and dancing to face painting and jewelry making.
- World Pavilion: Turkey won't be the only country celebrating that weekend—in the World Pavilion, numerous other cultural organizations will showcase their offerings, including Ukraine, Russia, and Pakistan.