Cooks teach by using a hands-on approach, which is more effective than mailing students a box filled with flour, eggs, some matches, and a note that says “cookies?” Get your hands dirty with this Groupon.
$20 for $40 Toward Hands-On Cooking for Kids and Teens
Groupons can be used as a $40 credit towards the following services:
- During the school year, weekly technical cooking classes ($35/class) range from pre-schoolers (called “Busy Chefs”), elementary school students (“Junior Chefs”) and middle-to-high school students (“Teen Chefs” and “Senior Chefs”). These culinary skills classes are available in 60- or 90-minute sessions.
- Kids’ Night Out sessions ($38/person), which allow 4- to 13-year-olds make a full meal from scratch while parents enjoy an evening to themselves; held one Friday a month from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- All-ages summer workshops ($40/workshop), which cover topics such as pizza, dessert, popsicles, cake decorating, and American cooking
- Summer camps ($150+), which spend three to five days covering topics such as breakfasts, chocolate, and baking
- Parties ($300+), which corral kids of all ages together for 90 minutes to make pizzas, mini cakes, or pasta<p>
Decorations, food, drinks, party favors, and invitations are included for each birthday party, and all classes and camps include necessary kitchen supplies and equipment, as well as take-home recipes.<p>
89% of 162 customers recommend
“What a great experience! My daughter and her buddy went and both of them had a great time. Great for boys and girls alike! Great job young chefs academy!”
“This place was AWESOME! We will definitely be back! Thank you!”
“It's an awesome place. Very promising. We are planning on signing up for several of their offerings. Thanks. ”
Preston Trace Center
9350 Pasadena Dr
Frisco, Texas 75033Get Directions