What You'll Get
- General admission
- Click here to view the venue layout
- Also features appearance by special guest act, The British Invasion Experience
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
BowieLIVE: The Ultimate David Bowie Tribute
- The performer: Singer Chris Theoret channels the Thin White Duke himself and respectfully interprets the music of David Bowie.
- The Bowie you’ll see: Bowie in all phases of his legendary career, from Ziggy Stardust and the Thin White Duke to the arena-shaking rock legend
- The Bowie you’ll hear: hits such as “Under Pressure,” “Moonage Daydream,” and “Space Oddity”
The Fine Print
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.