Drive in and experience Van Gogh’s masterpieces - immersive and mesmerizing!
About This Deal
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to a third-party site to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all third-party fees and taxes in full.
- General admission vehicle ticket (includes free walk-thru ticket)
- At checkout, enter code “GROUPON” into the discount code box and click “apply” on the ticket selection page
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Drive-Thru times only
- Should arrive 30 minutes earlier prior to scheduled entry
- Available dates and times
- Children aged 5 and under receive free admission
- Maximum of four additional passengers
- Maximum capacity of six passengers per vehicle
Click here to view Immersive Van Gogh walk thru
IMMERSIVE VAN GOGH – GOGH BY CAR
- Most notable installations: The Potato Eaters (Mangeurs de Pommes de Terre, 1885), Starry Night (the Nuit Étoilée, 1889), Sunflowers (Les Tournesols, 1888), The Bedroom (La Chambre à Coucher, 1889)
- Created by: Artistic Director Massimiliano Siccardi with a soundtrack by Composer Luca Longobardi—the authors of the show at Atelier des Lumières in Paris seen by over 2 million visitors
- What others say: “Innovation, Creativity and safety”—CBC News, “A completely new way of encountering Art!”—CTV