What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for VIP admission for one ($50 value)
- $50 for VIP admission for two ($100 value)
VIP admission includes the following:
- Early admission (6 p.m. rather than 7 p.m.)
- Samples of more than 50 craft beers
- Samples of cocktails from 6–7 p.m.
- Live entertainment all evening plus the VIP hour
San Francisco Beer and Music Festival
San Francisco has been home to quality craft beer ever since the brewers at Anchor Brewing Company first brewed up their signature steam beer back in 1896. Those brewers’ modern-day successors will on hand at the annual San Francisco Beer and Music Festival, joining compatriots from the brewing, food truck, and entertainment scenes to help revelers celebrate summer right. Read on for more information:
- The Venue: San Francisco’s SOMA StrEat Food Park, whose own perennially-parked residents will be available to dole out bites as you make the rounds
- The Beer: The festival’s main offering is also its most varied—reps from more than a dozen eminent craft breweries will be on hand to hand out samples. Beers from Lagunitas, Sierra Nevada, Stone, and other California breweries join nationally renowned brews from New Belgium, Dogfish Head, and more.
- The Music: Blink-180TRUE sets nostalgia on overdrive with covers of the pop punk band. Joyzu is a future bass duo of two best friends creating catchy dance music.
- The Cause: It’s not just about celebrating great beer and food; it’s also about giving back, since proceeds benefit Wrech Check Charities, a nonprofit dedicated to raising funds, awareness, and family support for people with Rett syndrome, a rare genetic disorder.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 19, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.