Choose from Three Options
$13.99 for a Greek meal for two (up to a $26.40 total value)
$25.99 for a Greek meal for four (up to a $52.80 total value)
- One gyro or salad per person (up to a $7.95 value each)
- One 12 oz. soft drink per person (up to a $2.75 value each)
- Up to two desserts per person (up to a $1.25 value each)
$53.50 for a Greek meal for up to 10, valid for pickup or delivery (up to a $99.50 total value)
- 10 gyros (up to a $69.50 value)
- One large salad (a $30 value)
See the full menu.
Go Go Gyro
Though Go Go Gyro is a relatively recent arrival in Los Altos, its recipes are firmly rooted in tradition. Here, the chefs churn out flaky baklava, savory gyro pitas, and rich béchemel-laced pastistio. Their authentic spread of hummus, spicy feta dip, zesty cucumber salad, and buttery stuffed grape leaves has won over droves of loyal customers and garnered awards from the Palo Alto Weekly and Mountain View Voice. Feasts with phyllo-dough tyropitas and housemade greek yogurt unfold within the casual eatery or on the restaurant's sunny patio, graced by live musicians who serenade diners with their personal theme songs.