Sweat is your body's way of letting you cool off during a workout and slide home on your belly afterward. Get a running start with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a three-week fitness-camp program (a $332 total value)
- $59 for a six-week fitness-camp program (a $467 total value)
Both programs include:
- Up to three 55-minute training sessions per week (a $135 value/three weeks)
- Quick-start manual with recipes, guidelines, and goal tracking (a $47 value)
- One nutrition-coaching session, available on a first-come, first-served basis (a $150 value)
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook page for Groupon customers only, for accountability, support, and tips
Weekly training sessions are available in two groups. The first group is a Monday, Wednesday, Friday group. The second group is a Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday group. Sessions on all days start at 8 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 3 p.m., and 4 p.m. Sessions will be capped at 10 participants.
Training Ground OC
Training Ground OC breathes new life into exercise routines by offering a handful of specialty fitness programs, many centered around restoring ex-athletes to peak form. At the facility, coaches Ben, Kasia, and Michelle infuse their expertise and motivation into those programs, augmenting each with additional nutritional support. Clients can upgrade their physique with semi-private training or small-group training, a group-based program that organizes like-minded exercisers together based on similar goals. Designed for everyone from athletes to busy professionals, or for those who foresee a rigorous prison break in their future, the CORE Condition Fitness Camp mixes strength training, interval training, metabolic conditioning, and athletic-performance drills into one intense program.
Overall, since starting bootcamp I feel mentally and physically stronger. My workouts are easier to get through, which motivates me to continue to challenge myself.Google user, Google+, March '12
It keeps it challenging and totally enjoyable! I am definitely noticing physical results, and can't wait to see more as time goes on!Google user, Google+, February '12
755 W 17th St Unit D
Costa Mesa, California 92627