Organic vegetables are grown without the use of pesticides, as they naturally repel pests by repeating everything they say in a singsong voice. Savor the taste of these wonder foods with today’s Groupon to Elixir Organic Cafe. Choose from the following options:
- For $17, you get a meal of organic café fare for two (up to a $35.95 value), which includes the following:
- Two sandwiches, wraps or burgers (up to an $11.99 value each)
- Two soft drinks or 16-ounce teas (up to a $2.99 value each)
One dessert (up to a $5.99 value)</p>
- For $30, you get a meal of organic café fare for four (up to a $71.90 value), which includes the following:
- Four sandwiches, wraps or burgers (up to an $11.99 value each)
- Four soft drinks or 16-ounce teas (up to a $2.99 value each)
Two desserts (up to a $5.99 value each)</p>
- For $42, you get a meal of organic café fare for six (up to a $107.85 value).
- Six sandwiches, wraps or burgers (up to an $11.99 value each)
- Six soft drinks or 16-ounce teas (up to a $2.99 value each)
- Three desserts (up to a $5.99 value each)</p>
Elixir Organic Cafe tantalizes palates with fresh café fare free of hormones, nitrates, and pesticides. Like Arnold Schwarzenegger, the menu is 95% organic, represented by burgers such as the santa fe—house-made with grass-fed beef and topped with salsa—as well as wraps that arrive swaddled in spinach, tomato, ezekiel, or gluten-free tortillas. Paninis compress warm treats such the hummus, tomato, cucumber, and feta of the Mediterranean. Guests cap off organic feasts with desserts, such as vegan carrot cake, and make hearty toasts with organic sodas brewed with all-natural bubbles from geysers. Though this Groupon only includes soft drinks or tea, Elixir also offers a variety of organic wines and beers, as well as gluten-free options.
Elixir Organic Cafe
Elixir Organic Cafe expertly crafts its housemade fare with 95% organic ingredients, including succulent meats free from hormones, nitrates, and artificial preservatives. A dozen burger designs bedeck nine types of patties—enough for each player on a baseball team to pad his glove with a different kind of patty—including turkey, eggplant, and grass-fed beef. The eatery tailor-makes its meals to satisfy a range of appetites, from those of strict meat eaters to those of faithful vegans and gluten-free dieters. More than 10 sandwiches come in hot, cold, and panini form, further solidifying Elixir's reputation for a culinary range as wide as a piece of taffy stuck to two racecars traveling in opposite directions. Expert bakers churn out an array of decadent desserts, such as cherry-dotted black-forest cake and vegan and gluten-free carrot cake. The cafe's multigrain pancakes and eggs benedicts make for a wholesome breakfast, and creamy smoothies and fresh-pressed vegetable and fruit juices packed with vitamins wash down the nutrient-rich dishes.
68% of 149 customers recommend
9550 S Eastern Ave.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89123