Please do not contact the merchant directly. Groupon will contact them on your behalf if you are notified as the winner.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. You can earn one entry into this sweepstakes by purchasing this $0 deal and at checkout enrolling your eligible Visa card into the Groupon+ cash back program. Only one winner will be selected. An eligible Visa card with a billing address in Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Seattle, Orange County, San Diego, Boston, Austin, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Phoenix, Las Vegas, San Jose, Minneapolis, New York City, Long Island, Miami, Tampa Bay, or Newark, NJ (or the immediately surrounding area) is required for automatic entry; no charges will apply. Valid for travel on select dates between late spring 2018 and early fall 2018, based on availability. Visa or its client financial institutions have not sponsored or offered this promotion in any way.
Sweepstakes to Win a Culinary Tour of Switzerland
The winner and one guest of their choosing will head to Switzerland for a 9-day culinary tour from Epitourean. If you win, you’ll discover the flavors of Swiss cuisine through hands-on cooking classes, guided excursions, and meals at gourmet restaurants. We’ve listed some trip highlights below. This tour includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK)
- Private airport transfers and luggage assistance
- First-class train or chauffeured car service
- Funicular railway from Zermatt to Sunnegga and Mount Rothorn
Hotels (7 nights)
- 2 nights of accommodations at the 5-star Fairmont Le Montreux Palace in Montreux
- 2 nights of accommodations at the 5-star Grand Hotel Zermatterhof in Zermatt
- 2 nights of accommodations at the 5-star Grand Hotel National in Lucerne
- 1 night of accommodations at the 5-star Storchen Zürich in Zurich
Attractions & Meals
- 18 meals: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 6 dinners
- Lavaux Vineyards wine tasting with private guide and driver
- Guided afternoon at Chaplin’s World
- Chef’s tasting at Le Pont de Brent (two-star Michelin restaurant)
- Chef’s tasting at Restaurant Alexandre with tram ride
- Private guided hike with picnic lunch and wine tasting
- Chef’s tasting dinner at Prato Borni
- Half-day guided Titlis mountain tour with glacier cave
- Private guided tour of Old Town Lucerne
- Hands-on chocolate class and tasting
- Dinner cruise on Lake Lucerne
- Day trip to Emmental valley with fondue class
- Private tour of Old Town Zurich
- Chef’s tasting farewell dinner and wine pairing at La Rôtisserie
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Take an overnight first-class flight to Switzerland.
- Day 2: After you land, you’ll take a train to Montreux.
- Day 3: Sample wine at Lavaux Vineyards and have dinner at Le Pont de Brent, a two-star Michelin restaurant
- Day 4: Travel to Zermatt by train and see the famous Matterhorn and Lake Geneva.
- Day 5: Ride a funicular to Sunnegga ski area and dine at another Michelin-starred restaurant.
- Day 6: Learn how to make Swiss chocolate and savor a dinner cruise on Lake Lucerne.
- Day 7: Walk through a glacier cave in the Alps before touring Old Town Lucerne.
- Day 8: Take a fondue-making class and tour Old Town Zurich.
- Day 9: Fly back to New York.