Choose from Three Options
- $69 for $120 worth of sustainable seafood
- $98 for $170 worth of sustainable seafood
- $89 for a large seafood bucket with four cocktails or two carafes of wine ($150 value)
The seafood bucket includes eight oysters, eight shrimp, six mussels, four clams, and one whole lobster with cocktail sauce, mignonette, and hot sauce on the side. See the full menu.
Jack’s Oyster Bar & Fish House
"Get ready to lose it over this one."
That's the advice Zagat has for anyone taking a seat at Jack’s Oyster Bar & Fish House, a Jack London Square joint backed by a culinary dream team drawn from Bocanova, Foreign Cinema, and other hotspots. Zagat's advice refers in particular to a buttery, decadent lobster roll, which comes nestled in a house-made pretzel bun and dolloped with bruléed lobster dressing. But there's plenty more here to lose one's head over, from enticingly fresh bivalves to crudos and ceviches. Bartenders pair food courses with beer, cocktails, and kegged wine made specially for Jack's, all of which can be savored on an outdoor patio with stunning bay views, or during games of musical chairs in a vintage-accented dining room.
From the Chef
Jack's most popular dish of all is the charred octopus, served splayed on the plate like an eight-legged star. But this dramatic presentation contrasts with the mellow flavor of the dish. "What makes it unique is. . . how tender it is,” chef-owner Richard Hackett told Groupon during a phone interview. “What we do is slow-cook the octopus first, that takes a couple of hours. Then we put it on the grill so it gets a char."
From the Press
- SFGate: "The oysters at Jack’s Oyster Bar and Fish House arrive in grand and classic style, served in a stainless metal dish begemmed with condensation."
- bites & bourbon: ". . . the food at Jack's Oyster Bar and Fish House is so damn good that you'll want to order everything on the menu, and then come back the next day for more."
- Oakland Local: "With an outdoor patio section overlooking the harbor, Jack’s provides the perfect environment for enjoying their plethora of amazing seafood options."