Dining as a group inspires lively conversations among friends, unlike dining alone, in which imaginary friends can’t stop complaining that their steaks are getting cold. Gather a hungry entourage with today’s Groupon to The Broken Spoke Cafe. Choose from the following options:
- For $35, you get a three-course dinner for two (up to a $74 value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $27 value each)
One dessert (up to a $10 value)
- For $70, you get a three-course dinner for four (up to a $148 value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $10 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $27 value each)
Two desserts (up to a $10 value each)
For $8, you get $16 worth of Belgian-American fare at lunch, valid for a party of two or more. Lunch specials, which include a variety of sandwiches and omelets, are $8 each.
- For $16, you get $32 worth of Belgian-American fare at lunch, valid for a party of four or more. Lunch specials, which include a variety of sandwiches and omelets, are $8 each.
As patrons dine at The Broken Spoke Cafe’s deep-blue tables under a vibrant, colorful ceiling mural, chefs decorate eye-catching plates with Belgian cuisine peppered with American influences. After groups of diners or sock puppets set their googly eyes on the menu, they can tuck into appetizers such as l’avocat de pois chiche—avocado hummus accompanied by toasted pita bread—or canapé de champignons—freshly harvested mushrooms sautéed in light butter and garlic sauce, then spooned atop toast. In the entrecôte grillée entree, drops of béarnaise, roquefort, or mushroom sauce drizzle atop a succulent rib eye, and the Flemish-style braised beef stew blends Belgian beer, onions, and carrots lured into the broth after mistaking it for a salty, spicy, brown, boiling hot tub. For dessert, forks plunge into crepes suzette, served with an orange reduction and vanilla ice cream, or a scoop of mocha ice cream doused in hot coffee.
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning The Broken Spoke Cafe a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.
Washington Ave./ Memorial Park
1809 Washington Ave.
Houston, Texas 77007Get Directions