Fondue is a ubiquitous staple of Swiss culture, matched only by neutrality, multiuse pocketknives, and the world’s most easy-to-draw cheese. Go for a dip with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $89 for a three-course meal with after-dinner drinks for two and a bottle of wine (up to a $136 value)
- $175 for the above meal for four with two bottles of wine (up to a $272 value)
- $259 for the above meal for six with three bottles of wine (up to a $408 value)
- $339 for the above meal for eight with four bottles of wine (up to a $544 value)
Each three-course meal includes:
- Cheese fondue such as the spinach artichoke or traditional swiss with artisan bread, fresh vegetables, and apples
- Entree fondue, which pits teriyaki sirloin, shrimp, and chicken breast cooked tableside in a vegetable broth, paired with five flavorful dipping sauces
House wine or champagne pairs with meals, and diners can choose from coffee, port, ice wine, or champagne for their after-dinner libation.
The Melting Pot
When The Melting Pot originally opened in 1975 just outside Orlando, the location was cozy and quaint, but diners had only three options: swiss-cheese fondue, beef fondue, or chocolate fondue. However, as the restaurant grew in popularity, so did its menu selection and atmosphere. The restaurant first expanded four years later under the leadership of a Melting Pot waiter and enterprising college student named Mark Johnston, who teamed up with his brothers Mike and Bob to open a new outpost in Tallahassee. This location grew in reputation to pave the way for future franchise expansion. Today, the company—now owned by the trio of siblings—reigns as the premier fondue, wine, and drink restaurant, stretching across North America with more than 140 restaurants linked by underground tunnels. The restaurant's menu has also ballooned, and patrons can now expect six varieties of hot dipping cheese paired with salads, meats, and molten chocolate.
On a given night, groups of foodies gather around tables to nosh on signature four-course meals, from cheese-fondue appetizers and various salads to steaks and seafood cooked in a choice of healthy broth or oil. Birthday revelers and couples can share decadent evenings at private tables, capping off meals with chocolate desserts that have defined The Melting Pot for decades.
68% of 1,058 customers recommend
“Be sure to ask the details of what they are willing to offer for a 3 course meal. The experience was amazing! This was well worth the coupon. Beware of the coupon tax...”
“Be sure to ask the details of what they are willing to offer for a 3 course meal. The experience was amazing! This was well worth the coupon. Beware of the coupon tax they want to charge you!”
“Better make a reservation, otherwise you may not be able to get a table.”
“Awesome food , Awesome service .”