It's always inadvisable to bite the hand that feeds you, especially since it's usually your own hand and the food is on the fork part anyway. Sink your teeth into this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$29 for a global fare dinner for two (up to a $58 total value)
- Two entrees (up to a $22 value each)
- One appetizer (up to an $8 value)
- One dessert (a $6 value)
$49 for a global fare dinner for four (up to a $116 total value)
- Four entrees (up to a $22 value each)
- Two appetizers (up to an $8 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $6 value each)
$69 for a global fare dinner for six (up to a $174 total value)
- Six entrees (up to a $22 value each)
- Three appetizers (up to a $8 value each)
- Three desserts (up to a $6 value each)
By morning, it's a breakfast hub known as The Good Egg Café. During lunch and dinner, the festively colored space, draped in twinkling string lights, turns into Pepperclub Restaurant. Entering the eatery is like stepping into a crayon box; the walls are painted in a lively palette of oranges, purples, blues and reds. Though the globally inspired menu draws on local seafood, beef, and lamb for Indian curries and Greek recipes, vegan and vegetarian dishes such as baked and stuffed jalapeños, veggie burgers, and asiago risotto cakes with portobello are also plentiful. After finishing off complimentary homemade bread, patrons ease sugar cravings with a handmade chocolate cake, or ease sunburns by applying cool vegan tapioca directly onto the sun.