Service was very slow but the food was tasty.
Didn't have all four of choices available
Meagre chicken in pasta dish-would never pay their full price of $17 for this plate
There is a lot of food. Only three menu choices but still very good.
Food is mediocre but for the price you can't expect much more.
Very limited food you can order
Salmon dinner was excellent
Great Groupon deal! Even though it was way more breakfast than either of us could eat, it was too good of a deal to pass up. We both had the 2x5 breakfast, which was huge!
Chicken and waffles was delicious and the service was exceptional!
All 4 of us really enjoyed our meal :)
From Our Editors
- When it opened its doors: 1962
- What it served then: buttermilk pancakes and other breakfast specialties
- What it serves now: those same early-morning favourites, plus burgers, sandwiches, steaks, and pasta
- What to try for breakfast: a Brekkie bowl packed with three scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, a choice of meat, and ranchero-hollandaise sauce
- What to try for dinner: the prime rib sandwich with Canadian cheddar and wasabi horseradish aioli
Ricky's All Day Grill