Get the perogies...you will not be disappointed!
The Ginger Chicken Bowl was awesome!!
Awesome food, large portions. Great service. Will go back.
Food was great! Atmosphere in the restaurant was very quite but I would definitely recommend the groupon!
From Our Editors
- When it opened its doors: 1962
- What it served then: buttermilk pancakes and other breakfast specialties
- What it serves now: those same early-morning favourites, plus burgers, sandwiches, steaks, and pasta
- What to try for breakfast: a Brekkie bowl packed with three scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, a choice of meat, and ranchero-hollandaise sauce
- What to try for dinner: the prime rib sandwich with Canadian cheddar and wasabi horseradish aioli
Ricky's All Day Grill