Great food. I have never had a meal I did not enjoy at Ricky's.
Went to rickys in banff it was awesome - service was great and the food was great too
Great food and great service!
From Our Editors
- When it opened its doors: 1962
- What it served then: buttermilk pancakes and other breakfast specialties
- What it serves now: those same early-morning favourites, plus burgers, sandwiches, steaks, and pasta
- What to try for breakfast: a Brekkie bowl packed with three scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, a choice of meat, and ranchero-hollandaise sauce
- What to try for dinner: the prime rib sandwich with Canadian cheddar and wasabi horseradish aioli
Ricky's All Day Grill