Only three menu items permitted to select from but all three were tasty and filling.
There was no salmon. Unfortunately that was what we wanted. There were other options.
It's an all day grill, but breakfast is where it's at!
From Our Editors
- When it opened its doors: 1962
- What it served then: buttermilk pancakes and other breakfast specialties
- What it serves now: those same early-morning favourites, plus burgers, sandwiches, steaks, and pasta
- What to try for breakfast: a Brekkie bowl packed with three scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, a choice of meat, and ranchero-hollandaise sauce
- What to try for dinner: the prime rib sandwich with Canadian cheddar and wasabi horseradish aioli
Ricky's All Day Grill