Great staff. Friendly. Good service. Unfortunately, the food was just not good at any price. Genuinely feel bad about having to give this one a thumbs down.
Staff friendly and food was good.
Great food & amazing staff.
Server was absolutely horrible and grouchy!
Food was awesome!
Great place to get a meal, friendly staff - food was right temperature - right amount of attentiveness from server for coffee etc., highly recommend location 109th & Jasper Ave!
Too many rules and not enough participation from Ricky's locations.
Great food. Staff is very friendly.
didn't honor the coupon as should have without embarrassing scrutiny . Seated at the worst table, just outside the bathroom, charged extra for nothing. Will never buy this type of coupon again.
From Our Editors
- When it opened its doors: 1962
- What it served then: buttermilk pancakes and other breakfast specialties
- What it serves now: those same early-morning favourites, plus burgers, sandwiches, steaks, and pasta
- What to try for breakfast: a Brekkie bowl packed with three scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, a choice of meat, and ranchero-hollandaise sauce
- What to try for dinner: the prime rib sandwich with Canadian cheddar and wasabi horseradish aioli
Ricky's All Day Grill