It's really a great deal! Plus with the extra 20% off its super cheap and the food is actually really good. I definitely recommend the pierogi platter as its sooo filling!
Waffles were cold. Don't eat here. Straight garbage.
Food was cold; looked like its been sitting for a long time. And pasta was too oily.
Their breakfast are always tasty and portions are BIG! Bring your appetite!!!
Server does not understand Groupon redemption system. She would not credit Groupon on the bill. I returned to Ricky's Edgemont location next day to speak to manager for my Groupon credit. I had to make two trips to redeem one Groupon
Visited Country Hills location in Calgary Friday evening. Food was average. I would not pay for the full price for the meal. Presentation of the salmon was below average.
Food is great! The Crowfoot location does'n't have Terriyaki Salmon on the menu. So, there are only 3 choices when using the Groupon.
From Our Editors
- When it opened its doors: 1962
- What it served then: buttermilk pancakes and other breakfast specialties
- What it serves now: those same early-morning favourites, plus burgers, sandwiches, steaks, and pasta
- What to try for breakfast: a Brekkie bowl packed with three scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, a choice of meat, and ranchero-hollandaise sauce
- What to try for dinner: the prime rib sandwich with Canadian cheddar and wasabi horseradish aioli
Ricky's All Day Grill