The food was great! We were there for breakfast. One member of our group was a vegetarian and requested a substitution on her meal and that was not a problem at all. Our waitress was attentive and efficient.
Breakfasts are large and tasty, but my favourite meals at Ricky's are the Liver and Onions and Eggs Benedict.
The food was bad, the service was terrible. We will not go there again.
We had the chicken and waffles and the 2 X 5. Both were excellent meals service was great as well.
Calgary North Hill Location- we were to have 4 choices of dinner on the groupon but when we got thier i asked for the salmon but they said they know longer have it and would not give me a substitute.Ran out of draft beer.Service was o.k but will not go back to this location.
Food was not terribly good. Deep fried and over cooked
We tried the chicken and waffles and really enjoyed the meal. Service was great and fast and very friendly!
service good ..food was terrible ….Sign in window for hiring new chef,should have known….
Generally poor service and mediocre food.
The perogies were amazing!
From Our Editors
- When it opened its doors: 1962
- What it served then: buttermilk pancakes and other breakfast specialties
- What it serves now: those same early-morning favourites, plus burgers, sandwiches, steaks, and pasta
- What to try for breakfast: a Brekkie bowl packed with three scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, a choice of meat, and ranchero-hollandaise sauce
- What to try for dinner: the prime rib sandwich with Canadian cheddar and wasabi horseradish aioli
Ricky's All Day Grill