Good breakfast, big portions and reasonable price.
We went to the Seton Ricky's and really enjoyed the food and the service.
Not give complete choice they said at cuopon
For a lower end franchise restaurant ill give it 3.5* fresh food and decent service
From Our Editors
- When it opened its doors: 1962
- What it served then: buttermilk pancakes and other breakfast specialties
- What it serves now: those same early-morning favourites, plus burgers, sandwiches, steaks, and pasta
- What to try for breakfast: a Brekkie bowl packed with three scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, a choice of meat, and ranchero-hollandaise sauce
- What to try for dinner: the prime rib sandwich with Canadian cheddar and wasabi horseradish aioli
Ricky's All Day Grill