Food was excellent and the service was even better!
staff are pretty ignorant about how the groupons usually work. makes it uncomfortable
When we went at 830pm they were starting to close and we couldn't use the Groupon. Sadly, it expired that day.
The food is good and service is great. Also, the menu has a wide variety of choices.
Foo was OK, Groupon offer said select one of four menu items, but when we arrived at restaurant, we were told there are only three items to choose from instead of four, and that happened to be the salmon that we were interested in is not among one of the 3 items offered.
Service is slow even though restaurant was not busy, and after the waitress dropped off our main course, she never came back to check on us to see if things are OK and what else do we need.
All in all, not too impressed.
Good knowledge about gluten. They offer a fair selection of 'gluten sensitive' items - not gluten free but acceptable for many celiacs.
We were the only ones in the restaurant and the food was cold. My butter didn't even melt into the waffles. Won't be back.
Great food and awesome service!!
When I went to the restaurant, the item I really wanted was not available from the list I could choose from and ending up with another choice which i did not enjoy.
From Our Editors
- When it opened its doors: 1962
- What it served then: buttermilk pancakes and other breakfast specialties
- What it serves now: those same early-morning favourites, plus burgers, sandwiches, steaks, and pasta
- What to try for breakfast: a Brekkie bowl packed with three scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, a choice of meat, and ranchero-hollandaise sauce
- What to try for dinner: the prime rib sandwich with Canadian cheddar and wasabi horseradish aioli
Ricky's All Day Grill