For pain management, anxiety and depression and achieving a more Deep and Restful sleep
What You'll Get
- What’s included: treatments start with a hand paraffin treatment and a herbal foot bath followed by the 70 min treatment which is a combination of body massage, feet and hands reflexology, aromatherapy and full body detox
- Total experience time: approximately 1.5 hours
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Badea & Soul Day Spa at The Hotel Fauchere
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? _At Badea & Soul we pride ourselves on having some of the most talented and knowledgeable therapists in the field and very attentive customer service that will make your experience memorable. Mr. Badea is a Physical Therapist with a Master's Degree in Kinesiology.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Badea & Soul Day Spa was created with you in mind. A place in our beautiful town where everyone can relax and escape everyday stress.
What do you love most about your job? Being able to make a difference in someone's life by alleviating his/her pain and contributing to their wellness. We are visited by thousands of people from all over the world .and the word of mouth is our best advertisement.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? You guys have been the highlight of our vacation!