Locally sourced produce has many advantages over its distant counterpart—it arrives at restaurants fresher, supports nearby farmers, and knows the fastest way to get to the town watering hole. Get the best directions with today’s Groupon to Fuel Restaurant in Wilmette. Choose between the following options:
- For $35, you get a dinner for two (up to an $88 value). The dinner includes the following:
- One flatbread appetizer (an $11 value)
- Two salads or fire-roasted tomato basil soups (up to a $10 value each)
- Two entrees (up to an $18.50 value each)
Two glasses of wine (up to a $10 value each)<p>
- For $69, you get a dinner for four (up to a $174 value). The dinner includes the following:
- Two flatbread appetizers (an $11 value each)
- Four salads or fire-roasted tomato-basil soups (up to a $10 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $18.50 value each)
- One bottle of wine (up to a $38 value)<p>
Fuel Restaurant’s kitchen staff prepares a rotating menu of gourmet fare completely on site using quality ingredients from local sources, including produce and eggs from nearby farms, bread from neighboring Heavenly Hearth Bread Company, and meat from Wisconsin. Salads freshly mixed by a house DJ greet dinner guests in three varieties, including a caprese, whose fresh mozzarella and heirloom tomatoes mingle under a drizzling of balsamic vinegar, and a slightly sweet toss of pickled fennel, apple slices, candied walnuts, and goat cheese.
To transition teeth into warmer bites, chefs decorate toasty flatbreads with prosciutto and smoked gouda or creamed spinach with mushrooms. Five entrees await prepped mouths, with the grass-fed beef short ribs waving flags of spinach from a bed of roasted potatoes and rich demi-glace sauce. Roasted eggplant pasta dares diners to discover each walnut scattered throughout its pesto sauce, and jambalaya chicken teams with chorizo and shrimp to provide diners with enough protein power to win arm wrestles with Lady Liberty. This Groupon is not valid for the tenderloin entree.
Fuel’s atmosphere ushers patrons into a minimal, modern setting constructed from eco-friendly materials, and bathed in light and white furnishings. The dulcet scents of baked treats waft from a gleaming bar, and patrons chat around simple furnishings that direct eyes to culinary masterpieces like the resumé of an Oompa Loompa.
1222 Washington Ct.
Wilmette, Illinois 60091