A perfect table setting requires pristine linens and polished cutlery, except at off-Broadway restaurants where waiters set every table in postapocalyptic Vienna. Avoid avant-garde eating with today’s Groupon to Mango Martini Restaurant & Lounge in Miami Lakes.
- For $29, you get a meal for two (up to a $60.30 value). This meal includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
One dessert (up to a $6.45 value)
- For $55, you get a meal for four (up to a $120.60 value). This meal includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
Two desserts (up to a $6.45 value each)
- For $70, you get a meal for six (up to a $180.90 value). This meal includes:
- Three appetizers (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
- Three desserts (up to a $6.45 value each)
- Click here to view the menu<p>
Mango Martini Restaurant & Lounge doubles as a salsa-dancing hot spot and palate-pleasing eatery, in which seasoned chefs accent beef, pork, and poultry entrees with Latin flourishes. Fried fish lengths known as mahi fingers whet appetites to slice through full-size meals and prove evolutionary scientists’ hypothesis that fish first crawled onto land looking for games of patty-cake. The unmistakable aroma of sautéed onions wafts through the air as the seared, bruised flank steak for the vaca frita makes its way to tables, and simmering sauces imbue the overcrowded shells of stuffed clams with sea-salty flavor. For dessert, fork tines plunge into confectionaries such as key-lime pie or strawberry cheesecake, only made possible after the delicate task of milking a strawberry.
Miami Lakes Industrial Park
6125 Miami Lakes Dr.
Miami Lakes, Florida 33014