What You'll Get
Choose From Five Options
- $20 for One hour foot massage/reflexology including 10 minute heel pain release
- $30 for One hour swedish sports massage including 10 minute anti aging facial release
- $40 for One hour pregnancy reproductive massage and 10 minute pec release
- $50 for One hour medical orthopedic massage including 10 minute headache release
- $60 for One hour deep tissue cellulite massage including 10 minute spider vein release
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Must redeem first session by 2015-05-05. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Musculotendon Therapy
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Dr. Shariff is a Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner and a State Licensed Massage Therapist. He is the founder of Musculotendon Therapy and specialized in Tendinopathy. His techniques are unique and effective in treating injuries such as neck, back, shoulders and joint pain.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
My wife. She was injured in a car accident, and doctors failed to cure her. I went everywhere but, nothing worked out. I discovered a rare therapy and learned for five years in order to become a therapist. I modified those techniques and incorporated with others to create Musculotendon Therapy.
What do you love most about your job?
I love helping people recover from their pain.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
The best feedback I've ever gotten from a customer is, "I am pain free. Please keep up the good work." That is why I love my job!