Locally sourced cheese is always preferable to moon cheese, which was found to have dangerously high levels of Buzz Aldrin’s brain waves. Enjoy a fresh, earthbound meal with today’s Groupon to Latitude One in Dallas. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get a contemporary American dinner for two (up to a $65.85 total value) that includes the following:
- A shared small plate (up to a $9.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $19.95 value each)
Two drinks (up to an $8 value each)<p>
- For $45, you get a contemporary American dinner for four (up to a $131.70 total value) that includes the following:
- Two shared small plates (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $19.95 value each)
- Four drinks (up to an $8 value each)<p>
Latitude One whips up culinary chez d’oeuvres from fresh ingredients on a menu showcasing local and organic foods whenever possible. Led by an accomplished kitchen talent from Le Cordon Bleu, the chefs prep palates with a dozen steamed baby clams sautéed in white wine and garlic before slaying fire-breathing appetites with a sword of sicilian sweet pepper, penne, sweet red peppers, and andouille sausage. Twelve ounces of Black Angus rib-eye steak garnished with mashed potatoes and vegetables mollify maddening munchies into sleeping stomach puppies, and the house-made Latitude five-cheese lasagna nestles strata of organic beef between 500-thread-count sheets of pasta. Latitude One’s selection of sippables includes the fermented craftwork of several regional wineries, revitalizing taste buds with the Vita Ridge pinot gris or inundating white pants with the Angel Vine zinfandel’s torrential waves of dark fruit.
Located in a building circa 1892, Latitude’s exposed-brick walls, high ceilings, and soothing earth tones set the stage for framed masterpieces in an adjoining art gallery, which features original works by accomplished artists and finger-paint prodigies.
Latitude One is open Thursday–Saturday from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
904 Main St.
Dallas, Oregon 97338