Sharing a meal out strengthens family bonds in a civilized way, unlike invading the neighborhood block party and laying siege to the bounce castle. Subjugate your hunger with today’s Groupon to Sophie n Me. Choose between the following options:
- For $23, you get a health-conscious fusion dinner for two (up to a $46 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.50 value)
Two entrees (up to a $37.50 value)
- For $42, you get a health-conscious fusion dinner for four (up to a $92 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $17 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $75 value)
Sophie n Me’s chefs emphasize bodily health and draw upon a palette of organic and sustainable ingredients to forge meat dishes and vegan options. Diners whet appetites with a fruit and cheese plate or shrimp summer rolls, which conceal heaps of mercury-free seafood like Poseidon’s piggy bank. Sophie n Me’s kitchen savants use only hormone-free meats to forge entrees such as spaghetti and turkey meatballs in homemade marinara. Vegan entrees such as coconut curry with quinoa or tofu stir-fry, which leads a parade of seasonal vegetables, fill the dining room with aromas from fistfuls of spice and fresh produce. The restaurant sources ingredients in an eco-conscious fashion, allowing patrons to work to protect their own health, the security of Mother Nature, and the natural habitat of park rangers.