All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Shortly after the first Wienermobile rolled off the assembly line, it plowed through a taco stand and created chorizo. Reap the benefits of fusion cuisine with today’s Groupon to The Broken Spoke Cafe. Choose from the following options:
- For $35, you get a three-course dinner for two, valid from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. (up to a $71.90 value). The dinner includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $51.90 value)
- One dessert (up to a $10 value)
- For $70, you get a three-course dinner for four, valid from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. (up to a $143.80 value). The dinner includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $20 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $103.80)
- Two desserts (up to a $20 value)
- For $8, you get $16 worth of Belgian-American lunch fare for two, valid from from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Lunch specials are $7.95.
- For $16, you get $32 worth of Belgian-American lunch fare for four, valid from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Lunch specials are $7.95.
The Broken Spoke Cafe’s culinary sorcerers conjure a menu of Belgian-American classics and sundry mussel dishes. Taste buds explore the bouchée de bruxelles, which snuggles chicken, carrots, and mushrooms in a pastry blanket, or the entrecôte grillée, whose beef stew is prepared with Belgian beer. A selection of eight mussel dishes includes the la moule roquefort, which drizzles a creamy blue-cheese sauce over its seafaring namesake, and the la moule à l’escargot, which sets the shelled morsels afloat in a sea of garlic butter free of dangerous undercurrents. A hefty dessert menu awaits bellies with offerings such as poires belle helène, whose poached pear and vanilla ice cream sneak into mouths and prank call unsuspecting sweet teeth.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 7, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid toward the purchase of alcohol. Not valid with La Moule Frites with alcohol pairings. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.