For $10, you get two tickets to the haunted maze and petting zoo at Toluca Lake Pumpkin Patch and Petting Zoo in North Hollywood (a $24 value).
- Through October 31, experience the ghouls, goblins, and graveyards of the haunted maze
- Admission includes access to petting zoo
- As a bonus, get a 25% discount on the patch's wide selection of pumpkins
- Onsite florist offers customized flower arrangements and bouquets
- Open seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Toluca Lake Pumpkin Festival
A pumpkin can pep up a pie, transform into a jack-o'-lantern, or fill in for you at work, and each fall, Toluca Lake Pumpkin Festival stocks an ample supply of this versatile squash. The staff also celebrates the harvest season with a maze in which monsters and spooky displays chill visitors' spines. New this year, there will be an assortment of rides for children. Once fall transforms into winter, the patch turns its attention to selling Christmas trees such as Noble firs and custom wreaths to hang on doors. Regardless of the season, visitors can meet goats, rabbits, and sheep at an onsite petting zoo or pick up a bouquet from Toluca Lake Florist, which has supplied cut flowers for more than 60 years.
39% of 59 customers recommend
“Fun time for kids! The haunting maze is better this year The petting zoo is great and you can stay as long as you would like”
“It was a great place to take the kids, they all had a lot of fun.”
10601 Riverside Dr.
North Hollywood, California 91602Get Directions